- China subsidiary: click here for Hitachi Architects & Engineers (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. official website.
We bring Japanese-style quality management to construction projects in China by cooperating with the local staffs, who are well-trained at the construction situation in China, and richly-experienced project managers in Japan.
1：Planning and conception stage
We arrange project objectives and conditions, conduct feasibility study for executions, and propose optimized project execution plans.
- Creation of project objectives
- Set out given conditions
- Feasibility study for project executions
- Proposal of project standards (requirements specification)
- Proposal of project execution plans
By appointing appropriate project manager in house, designs and specifications to satisfy project requirement will be implemented.
- Provision of specification for construction design execution
- Assistance to appoint design institute
- Verification and confirmation of construction design
- Overview and direction of progress and quality control
- Cost management and value engineering proposals
We probe into the optimal ordering system for the target project and provide assistance to ensure a transparent selection of builders.
- Examination of ordering system and assistance to the selection of builders
- Creation of construction contract
- Organizing on-site meetings as tender process
- Evaluation of tenders submissions with studying of value engineering proposals
- Assisting contract document preparation
We perform on site management to accomplish a construction project strictly adhering to the quality and time frame defined by construction plans, together with properly managing additional claims lodged by contractors.
- Observation of Quality controls and giving instructions
- Observation of progress and placing timely instruction
- Change order management including evaluation of additional claim by contractors
- Implementation of midterm and final inspections
- Management of work hand over procedures
By providing optimal operation plans for facilities, and propose maintenance management plan for minimize building lifecycle costs.
- Formulation of long-term repair plans
- Assistance to selection of maintenance managers
- Defect liability examination, counseling and inspection
- Fixed assets
- Fixed asset ledger maintenance
- Diagnosis for degradation, seismic capacity and BCM
(Business Continuity Management)